past blogs

Saturday, January 10, 2009

tonight I was reminded.

Tonight, God very clearly said, "Michele, do not get so caught up in your life that you miss MY story."

It is easy for me to get weighed down with all the details of this life I am living, figuring out the next steps, looking for the road ahead. I forget that I am ON the journey and God is showing me the Good Life...if only I would pause and remember...and then walk with Him.

Tonight, we remembered the Passion World Tour. Seeing the faces from all over the world...I was reminded, again, of what an incredible journey I have been a part of....and still continue to be. Why do I let my world get so small? Why do I assume I know what is best...that I have all of my best interests at heart? I need these reminders to ground me in Christ and His unfailing love, His unfailing strength, His unending mercy and grace, and His timeless truth and heart for His people.

Tonight, I was reminded. And that is a very good thing.

No comments: