past blogs

Saturday, October 4, 2008

sometimes i must write.

Sometimes I just need to write. I have so many things going on in my head that it helps to put them down on paper...well, computer. But some thoughts don't need to go on the web, lest people think I'm really crazy. So, I just type and type and then I feel like I have a better grip on life.

I also like to drive around and listen to music. And if I really need to get it all out, I put in some music where I can just dust off the vocal cords and go for it. Today was a great day to do that. 2 hours of driving around most of 2 different counties. It didn't hurt that I was also on the hunt for a potential place to live! The temperature was perfect and just one or two clouds in the sky.

Anyway, back to writing. I actually started a book years ago. The topic doesn't matter because it was dumb and I think I trashed it. But, it was very therapeutic. I might try it again. I'm not sure what I would write about, though. Maybe I'll start brainstorming ideas. Not that anyone would buy it, but I can think of 2 or 3 people that would read it (2 of them being my parents). :O)

****************************************************
"do you believe in beauty, freedom, truth, love?" ~ moulin rouge

No comments: