past blogs

Friday, February 1, 2008

wanna go to Africa with me?

Alright, people. Here's your chance. I am leading 2 trips to Africa this year. One is in May to South Africa (most likely will be May 9-18 or 16-23) and the other is July 10-20 to Kenya.

The application deadline is Monday...I need more people on both trips.

The May trip to South Africa is a KidStuf Production trip, so I'm looking for people with either KidStuf or production experience (see how that works?). :O)

The July trip to Kenya will be a project trip to either help continue building an orphanage or to continue work in an existing 410 Bridge community (it's a partnership trip with North Point and 410 Bridge). This is the trip I am MOST excited about and would LOVE LOVE LOVE for everyone to join me on!!!

If you are interested in getting a bit more info, just click over to the globalX site...it probably has more info than I do. I'm at a globalX retreat this weekend, so I will hopefully know more in the next few days.

YEAH FOR AFRICA!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

ummm...girl. i am so down with the july trip. you have no idea.

Jerry said...

I would love to go with you on the May trip, but I can't pull the funding together that quickly. I'll have to aim for next year.