past blogs

Monday, September 22, 2008

first day of work...and Heroes.

Today was my first day of work...it was GREAT!!! I really like the people I work with and am excited to dig and and get my hands dirty. This week promises to be a busy one...going to the Orioles game with my co-workers on Wednesday evening and then we have an off-site Thursday and Friday. So, I can't wait to jump right in!!!

Completely unrelated, I am SO EXCITED that Heroes is on right now. I mean, I can't really even explain how happy it makes me. Woo hoo!!! And it's freakin' scaring the bejeebies out of me! I used to watch it with the roomies, so I felt a bit more secure in not screaming aloud. I've covered my face several times. That Sylar is SCARY.

I am flipping to the Jets/Chargers game at commercials just to keep the fright factor down. :O)

1 comment:

Jerry said...

I'm glad to hear the new job is going well! They are very lucky to have you.

Now go make some money so you can come visit us again...lol